[pvrusb2] LG tuner

Armin Herbert armin.herbert at web.de
Thu Dec 8 09:41:36 CST 2005

> By the way, even with the non-working tuner definition, I believe you
> should still be able to operate the composite and s-video inputs.  You
> might want to try that (using a VCR or camcorder) just to verify that
> everything else is working.

I don't have either, but since I'm able to see the typical analoge tv
jitter in the finest mpeg2 quality, I believe everything else works. It's
working under windows, too.

scantv4 itself also runs, but produces lots of errors in the syslog and
the image doesn't change, which one could also see (even if no channel
was supplied in the cable, which definitly is the case) when switching
from VHF to UHF.

Armin