[pvrusb2] Re: Mythtv hangs on livetv

roger roger at eskimo.com
Thu Dec 22 01:45:18 CST 2005

On Wed, 2005-12-21 at 23:06 -0600, Mike Isely wrote:

> Wow is right.  How could slightly mis-spelling the name of an input cause
> it to "sort of work"?  One would think an error like that would be
> unsubtle and final - it shouldn't work at all.  I'm amazed.  I never would
> have in my wildest nightmare thought of something like that!
>
>    -Mike

Well, I would consider installing Mythtv not to be a task for the faint
at heart with little time for maintaining.

I'm guessing "Television" came from a default profile setup by Mythtv?
I have had no other capture devices captured in the past since I've had
Mythtv working fine with pvrusb2.

Well, I've posted this puppy to mythtv-users, here, and on
bugs.gentoo.org.  Another fine job done by me. :-)

--
Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html

Wed Dec 21 23:43:29 PST 2005