[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20051226

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Mon Dec 26 14:45:20 CST 2005

This snapshot has two bug fixes:

1. Some code which could interfere with tda9887 has been removed (this was
an old hack that did what tda9887 does now but I didn't recognize it as
such until just recently).

2. Handling of v4l_minor_number in sysfs has been fixed - it had been
getting erased at the wrong point.  This was a bug present all along and
unnoticed until 2 days ago.

This snapshot is actually a small branch off of the 20051208 snapshot; the
main trunk is in the midst of being reworked to handle the support modules
in an almost completely different way.  Unfortunately these changes are
pervasive and the above two bug fixes couldn't wait.