[pvrusb2] Powersupply specs needed of a PVR USB2 Model 29039 (PAL)

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Tue Nov 15 08:41:35 CST 2005

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, Hans Verkuil wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've received a WinTV PVR USB2 model 29039 (PAL model) from Hauppauge
> for testing. Unfortunately they didn't include a powersupply. Can
> someone supply me with the details (voltage, what is + and -) of the
> powersupply? I do have the specs of an NTSC model, but my PVRUSB2
> behaves strangely and I want to make sure the powersupply I am using
> now isn't the cause.
>
> Thank you!
>
> 	Hans

I already gave Hans the specs for my power supply, but he's still having
trouble.  So can someone else put up the specs for their power supply?
It would be good to have a number of people reply here so that we can
compare notes and see if things might be different in different areas.
FWIW, the supply I've got has printing that suggests it works across a
whole range of voltages (100-240v) and frequencies (47-63Hz) so I'm
assuming right now that (except for the mechanical design of the power
plug) probably everyone has the same power supply.  But this should be
understood.