[pvrusb2] IRC channel for pvrusb2

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Wed Oct 5 21:41:26 CDT 2005

I'm not a big user of IRC.  However I think that might be slowly changing.

I've used gaim for quite some time now for AOL IM and Jabber access, but
recently I've been learning how to set it up for IRC as well.  I now have
it configured to connect into freenode and I've enabled auto-join for the
#pvrusb2 channel.  I guess I have no excuse now not to use IRC :-)  So if
I'm online and anyone wants to chat, you can find me there.  My handle
will be immediately obvious.

(I will also try to monitor #v4l but let's keep the pvrusb2 stuff on its
own channel.)

I will tend to be around evenings / weekends (central time, which is UTC
minus 5 or 6 hours depending on the time of the year).

  -Mike

p.s.

Anyone know of any good software developer job openings in the Chicago
region?