[pvrusb2] Kernel oops?

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Wed Sep 21 00:15:06 CDT 2005

This issue below by the way is still interesting, in spite of finding the
cause of the kernel oops.  While the kernel oops is happening because of a
race in the shut down logic, something still had to cause it to shut down
in the first place.  The log message I copied below is likely a huge clue.
It would still be worth scouring the logs one more time to look for any
suspicious USB transactions.

  -Mike