[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20050921

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Wed Sep 21 22:07:04 CDT 2005

This pvrusb2 driver snapshot implements the fix for the kernel oops
described here yesterday.  In addition, this includes a fix to allow
decode_log.cpp to compile with gcc 4.x, and Per Christian Henden's
channel_change.sh script is included now in utils.

As always, you can download any driver snapshot from here:

http://www.isely.net/pvrusb2.html

And no, I have not yet done any work to get this thing to compile under
any 2.6.14 release candidates.

Please let me know if anyone sees any new problems.