[pvrusb2] New fwextract.pl

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Tue Apr 4 00:01:15 CDT 2006

Another version of the model 24xxx driver package has surfaced.  The CDs
being shipped are including the newer package and Hauppauge has made the
same package available on their web site now.

The embedded firmware data in the package were identical so I was able to
just run "fwextract.pl --search" on it to generate the new signature for
it.  I've updated fwextract.pl and for now (if you need it) you can grab
it here:

   http://www.isely.net/downloads/fwextract.pl

The next driver snapshot will of course include this.

If you are using old hardware (most people here are) or you've already
successfully extracted the firmware files, then you can disregard this.

Thanks go to Andreas Beck for helping to get to the bottom of this.