[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20060417

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Tue Apr 18 22:37:52 CDT 2006

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006, Patricio Stegmann IAFIS wrote:

> I did some echo "PAL-N" in cur_vals and could have it as
> ctl_video_standard, but still has no sound !

I didn't see this before my last reply.  If you got PAL-N to show up as
the value for ctl_video_standard/cur_val then it seems you did
successfully get that standard set.  Another suggestion would be to try
PAL-Nc instead (I have no idea what would be different with that).  Which
kernel version are you using?  There might be an issue with msp3400.ko
(the module that controls the sound production).  Trying a 2.6.17-preX
kernel might help there.