[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20060418

Andreas Korinek andreas.korinek at wizards-of-chemistry.net
Wed Apr 19 10:13:28 CDT 2006

On Wednesday 19 April 2006 08:19, Mike Isely wrote:
> I imagine this snapshot comes as no surprise :-)  This should fix each
> issue found today; they were mainly stupid goofs.  I also added logic to
> include PAL-N as a supported standard under certain circumstances (though
> I suspect that this isn't the final solution to what got hit there).
>
> The main pvrusb2 page can be found here:
> http://www.isely.net/pvrusb2.html.
>
>    -Mike

Volume control works for me now again, I set the option for the new hardware
off, this works too, but one #ifdef CONFIG_VIDEO_PVRUSB2_24XXX is missing at
the structure that is in file pvrusb2-hdw.c line 62.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,
Andreas Korinek, B. SC.

What the world *really* needs is a good Automatic Bicycle Sharpener.