[pvrusb2] Updated fwfind.sh

roger@eskimo.com roger at eskimo.com
Thu Apr 20 17:39:23 CDT 2006

I've updated fwfind.sh to utilize the newer pvrusb2 driver posted on the
Hauppuage site.

fwextract.pl seems to fail to provide a RETURN value of 0 even though it
has extracted all 3 firmwares just fine and dandy.  So if I check the
$RETURN value of fwextract.pl within the fwfind.sh script after
fwextract.pl is done, I'm always going to show a value of 1 when it
should be 0?

Seems like Line 858 of fwextract.pl is giving out a "return 1".  I don't
know much perl!

So I'm commenting out checking for the return value of fwextract.pl for
now.

In the meantime, found several bugs within the fwfind.sh

Users of this script (if they know a little bash) should hopefully
contribute any different filenames of the exe's or zip's containing the
HCWUSB2.sys file.  (The filenames are defined at the top of fwfind.sh
and add 1 to the " COUNTER<3" line # ~109.)