[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20060423

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sun Apr 23 13:42:59 CDT 2006

I've just released a new snapshot of the pvrusb2 driver.  This includes a
number of fixes, the most significant having to do with the kernel oops
seen yesterday.  That oops bug actually wasn't the fault of the pvrusb2
driver; the cx25840 module is doing something bad.  While cx25840 is being
fixed (and to support older kernel releases), I'm implemented a workaround
in the pvrusb2 driver that should keep cx25840 from messing with us.  Note
that if you are not using new hardware, then you're not affected by this
since the cx25840 module only comes into the picture when new hardware
(i.e. model 24xxx hardware) is being used.

The main pvrusb2 web page, where you can find downloads, can be found (as
usual) at http://www.isely.net/pvrusb2.html