[pvrusb2] New pvrusb2 web site

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sat Apr 29 17:03:11 CDT 2006

I've finally updated nearly all of the pvrusb2 web site.  It is organized
differently now.  Among the changes are:

-Fully updated to account for new hardware.
-Top page is simpler.
-Setup procedure no longer has support modules info
-New details about kernel versions
-New details about required CONFIG_* options
-Information added about other V4L apps
-Information added about the in-V4L version of pvrusb2 driver
-New location for web site (with redirect from old location)

I haven't changed the FAQ yet beyond fixing any embedded links; I plan on
restructuring that eventually.  The eeprom and tda9887 pages are also
similarly untouched.  All the discussion about compiling and installing
the support modules have been removed from the main documentation. Since
anyone running 2.6.15 or later basically doesn't have to even think about
those modules anymore, I figured it best to move all that information out
of the way, in an attempt to make the remaining documentation easier to
read.  However for those who might still have to tangle with the modules,
I've written completely new documentation, in its own page, related to
dealing with the modules.

I've tried hard to reorganize things so that topics are easier to find /
follow and sections are better delineated.  But I'm not a tech writer -
I'm a software developer.  So I might have just made matters worse :-)

You can find the pvrusb2 web site located here now:

   http://www.isely.net/pvrusb2/pvrusb2.html

The old location has a redirect pointing to the new location, so existing
links should still work.

I'd appreciate some feedback about the new documentation.