[pvrusb2] Battery Powered :-)

Jeff Sadowski jeff_sadowski at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 12:29:49 CDT 2006

Wahoo I fould a prebuilt Voltage Regulator that
matches almost perfectly. Its originally designed for
model airplanes but fits the output specs almost
perfectly.

Input voltage 6 to 25
>= 2Amps
(Any Regular RC Car Battery pack)

Output Voltage 2 Amps at 6 Volts (almost exactly what
the  transformer that comes with the tv tuner. Its
like .1 Volt off but that should be acceptable)

Its called a Potencia 2 Amp BEC
MR-BEC-35020-6

Its really small too.

I'm using it with a 6 Cell car battery that I got from
Radio Shack. That I can use a 15 min car charger to
recharge.

It powers up the device I'll be using it for a while
and report my results like how long I can get from a
full charge.

I got the head from Radio shack also I'll try and find
the exact head I got model wise but it has an orange color.