[pvrusb2] USB reset?

Abe Shan lba777 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 01:07:20 CST 2006

Mike & Roger,

Thanks for your replies. I should have posted an update to my previous
question. Since posting to the email, I did try put another hub and
that made things a lot stable. However, I still get a reset once every
10 or 15 mts and sometimes a bit more frequently. I will try and check
the supply as Mike pointed out.

Fyi, I am running my own compilation of the source with fairly
standard config along with Ubuntu Edgy.

zak