[pvrusb2] Heads up - radio support about to become available...

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Wed Dec 27 13:01:04 CST 2006

A new pvrusb2 driver snapshot will be available soon.  I'm still
tweaking it, but we're going to have FM radio support available very
soon!  It's already working in my sandbox, for both 29xxx and 24xxx
devices.  You can all thank another pvrusb2 user for implementing the
key changes.  I'm just smoothing out the rough edges now. I'll add more
info (including credit where credit is due) when I release the snapshot.