[pvrusb2] pvrusb2 vs. em8300

Michael Roitzsch mroi at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 14 14:35:27 CST 2006

Hi Mike,

> Two things:
>
> 1. Please send me the log data.

Hmm. That's strange, I just checked my archive copy and this time I
actually did not forget to attach them. ;) They just did not come
though for some reason. You will find my next try below.

> 2. In the broken case, do this:
>
>     cat /sys/class/pvrusb2/sn-XXXX/debuginfo

I made this in the broken and working case. See below.

> Assuming that you're running a recent driver snapshot

Just for info: I am running the latest.

> You might find it interesting to compare the output of debuginfo in
> the
> working and broken cases.

I double checked that I did not mess up the files, but they are
really identical.

You can find all the files here:
http://homepage.mac.com/michael.roitzsch/pvrusb2-working.log
http://homepage.mac.com/michael.roitzsch/pvrusb2-working.debuginfo