[pvrusb2] Re: Problem with 20060102A

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Tue Jan 3 11:43:00 CST 2006

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006, Helmut Toplitzer wrote:

>> but after much more changes of the channel), which is working great until
>> now.
>
> Never end a sentence with "until now" :-(

I know that feeling!

> Looks like the new kernel-modules or the myth-version is doing these
> things. Sorry.

The log info you sent looks like the driver started up correctly at the
end and should have been successfully streaming data.  So there isn't
enough information to determine what went wrong.  There's other logging
that can be turned on to dig further into this from the driver side
viewpoint.  Another thing you can try is to rapidly start / stop streaming
using another app like mplayer and see if you can reproduce the problem
there.  Also you could try swapping in the modules from the snapshot
instead, but my gut feeling is that this might not make much difference
(if there were a module related problem I think it more likely that it
wouldn't work at all rather than just work intermittently).