[pvrusb2] Re: Problem with 20060102A

Helmut Toplitzer pvrusb2 at toplitzer.net
Tue Jan 3 15:54:51 CST 2006

> msp3400 is not involved in overall tuning so that probably shouldn't get

> first, then look at tuner.  The others shouldn't matter.  But don't take
> my word for it, since after all I was originally not suspecting any of the
> modules in the first place...

Haha. After testing for 45min. (my eyes are getting scrambled by switching
every few seconds) it shows that:

Good news: Its not the complex saa7115
Bad news: Its not the simple tuner either.
Yes, you guess it. It's the msp3400... funny?

The kernel version of saa7115 makes switching slower, but
it only hangs with the original msp3400. (All other modules
came from your ivtv-bundle)

Helmut

--
My GNUpg fingerprint http://www.gnupg.org
4563 F4FB 0B7E 8698 53CD  00E9 E319 35BD 6A91 1656