[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20060101

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 14:34:59 CST 2006

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your answer.
I did not manually set it to 288 or to interlaced.
Basically what I did is rewrite the PAL-BG (actually
this was in the program I use to capture my
recordings), and I ended up with this.

Do you have any comments on the differences that I get
with file on the new and old files (see my previous
message).
Did I for some reason get mpeg1 ?
And what about the program vs system format?

Best regards, Frans.