[pvrusb2] Error loading pvrusb2.ko in FC4 box

Matt Bachmann bachmann.matt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 22:27:11 CST 2006

Well, guess what! It works, I had the firmware files in the wrong directory!
(sorry still a bit n00b to linux)
Thank you Mike and Ingo, I could not even come close to getting this to work
without you two, now I just need to do some basic things clean up the
picture and the audio, but I imagine I can handle that! Thanks again!
Right now I am using it in mplayer, just in case your wondering