[pvrusb2] 2.6.16 and pvrusb2

xavier.gnata at free.fr xavier.gnata at free.fr
Wed Jan 18 18:20:09 CST 2006

Hi,

The bad(? ;)) news is that the kernel 2.6.16-rc1 has been released.
I have had no time to look at it for now but the changelog tells me there is
some v4L updates...

Does somebody want to test pvrusb2 on this kernel?
Any news about pvrusb2 mainline kernel integration?

Xavier, who is not very active on this mailling list because he often fails to
reproduce problems with pvrusb2. This driver is just great ;) I have a dream
that one day we will have DVB (or raw frame mode(not mpeg2)) working...