[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20060121

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sat Jan 21 17:06:38 CST 2006

This snapshot compiles under 2.6.16-rc1.  I haven't tested it there yet,
mainly because I haven't yet been able to compile the nvidia driver under
2.6.16-rc1 which I need in order to run my test system with that kernel.
If someone here could try it out that would be a great help.

This snapshot also includes a number of other tweaks that I did over the
past 2 weeks, but none of that is very significant, at least for here
(mainly all V4L in-tree conformance stuff).

     http://www.isely.net/pvrusb2.html