[pvrusb2] Updated firmware files for ivtv/pvrusb2.

Hans Verkuil hverkuil at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 1 16:33:16 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Since ivtv and pvrusb2 share most of the firmware files, I thought it
made sense to combine them. So the firmwares for both drivers can be
downloaded here:

http://dl.ivtvdriver.org/ivtv/firmware/firmware.tar.gz

Note for ivtv users: the encoder firmware is changed. It used to be
376836 bytes but now is 262144 bytes. But it is still the same version.
Only the first 256 kilobytes where ever loaded and those 256 kB were
identical in both firmwares. The remainder was (almost) all zero
padding. Since pvrusb2 checks the size before loading I've decided to
stick to the 256 kB version. So effectively nothing is changed.

Enjoy,

	Hans