[pvrusb2] Sound Problems

Santiago Almenara salmenara at bcp.com.pe
Mon Jul 31 16:10:44 CDT 2006

Now I am worried.

I was about to buy the tuner... but I see that 2 persons had problems in such a short time, and they even had to RMA.

I live in Peru and international shipping is not as easy for returning stuff.  (mostly because of customs and the international shipping, itself)

Do these tuners have many problems???

Regards,
Santiago