[pvrusb2] Functionality Questions

Mathew Brown timathewbrown at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 14:51:12 CDT 2006

Great.  Thanks for your very informative reply Mike.  Just one final question before I rush off to buy it that I would be very happy if you would kindly answer.
  1) Does the unit draw power from the USB connection or through a seperate adapter?  If it's the later, is it universal (110/220)?

Thanks for your help and the work you've put in on this driver.