[pvrusb2] request: Check your model number

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Fri Mar 10 07:58:16 CST 2006

To all:

I'd like to take a quick census.  Since Hauppauge has recently changed the
hardware, they've also changed the model number.  But with different
variants (video standards) of the "old" model floating around, I'm curious
to know how the model number reflects there variations.  So I was
wondering if you each could look at the underside of the device and read
what is on the white sticker.  Note: The model number on the box is mostly
useless.  What I am interested in is the information on the sticker,
perhaps also with a note of which video standard you are using.

Here's an example of what should be on that white sticker:

   29032 Rev D2A3 NTSC/NTSC-J

   (and I'm in NTSC territory)

Here's another example:

   24012 LF Rev C2A3 NTSC/NTSC-J

So what exact model do you have?  If people are interested I can post a
summary here.

   -Mike

p.s.

Yes, I know the 24xxx model number variants don't work yet.  That's the
new version from Hauppauge.  However I am making very rapid progress on
this.  It shouldn't be too much longer...