[pvrusb2] request: Check your model number

Bret Comstock Waldow bwaldow at alum.mit.edu
Fri Mar 10 18:05:10 CST 2006

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 02:58, Mike Isely wrote:
> To all:
>
> I'd like to take a quick census.  Since Hauppauge has recently changed the
> hardware, they've also changed the model number.  But with different
> variants (video standards) of the "old" model floating around, I'm curious
> to know how the model number reflects there variations.  So I was
> wondering if you each could look at the underside of the device and read
> what is on the white sticker.

I don't know, Mike.  This seems like a lot of work for me to do just to get
free software off you...

A WinTV PVR2, purchased from a seller in Canada, believed to originate in the
UK (has that sort of wall plug), and used in New Zealand.

29035 Rev C524 PAL-I
Assembled in Malaysia

I'm not completely certain which PAL variant Godzone (NZ) uses, but the tuner
has worked fine with it (although it's not currently hooked up).

I'll be trying it in Oz in a month or so.

Cheers,
Bret