[pvrusb2] 24xx hardware instability.

Barry Jett bjett80 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 15:08:51 CST 2006

Martin,

I setup a recording schedule of continuous 30 minute recordings,
each on a different channel.

While I can't play the recordings through my VNC connection, I do
see from Mythweb about 1.3-1.4 gigs per rec, and a good png pic
for each recording.

I do see, in dmesg, a couple of ioctl errors ... but apparently this
wasn't something that affected the recordings.

I'll try this scenario again this weekend and let you know if I see
anything, but from this initial test I don't see any problems.

Barry