[pvrusb2] Trouble with lirc

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Tue May 16 08:07:08 CDT 2006

All:

I'm sorry I've been silent about this.  For the past week I've been
distracted by something else (not related to this driver).  However I
_will_ dig into this.  I've got both 29xxx and 24xxx devices here so I'll
validate my lirc setup with the 29xxx device first and then see where we
stand with the 24xxx device.  And I'll report back what I figure out.

With the 24xxx device, Hauppauge changes quite a bit of the internals.
It's possible that the IR receiver changed as well - though let's hope
not...

   -Mike