[pvrusb2] // tvtime, PAL, s-video and the all pervading blankness //

Andreas Beck becka-ilist-pvrusb2 at bedatec.de
Tue May 16 19:11:04 CDT 2006

Mike Isely <isely at isely.net> wrote:
> Are you also the one who was chatting on #v4l and #pvrusb2 about having a
> PAL 24xxx device?

I wasn't, but I have one.

> I'm also curious about this because you would be the first person I
> know of outside of NTSC to have one of these newer devices.

You can count me in for that, too. As you can derive from my earlier
posts, it works like a charm with the current snapshot.

However, I am no good in checking PAL reception quality issues, as
we have DVB-T here and only a few weak analogue signals remain.

CU, Andy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <becka-sig at bedatec.de>         =