[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20060517

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Wed May 17 01:45:42 CDT 2006

In honor of the official passing of half my life today (just turned 40),
here's a new pvrusb2 snapshot.  The changes here are all fixes.  These
include:

- Fix the %$$#@@!@@!@ annoying msp_matrix compilation error in 2.6.16
(this actually is a vanilla kernel related issue; shame on me for letting
this linger for so long...).

- Fix composite and s-video input for 24xxx hardware running under 2.6.15.

- New documentation is in the snapshot now.

- Some minor configuration tweaks for in-kernel (eventually) compilation.

Enjoy.  I'm off now to start my mid-life crisis :-)