[pvrusb2] back-end application

Abe Shan lba777 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 20:28:40 CST 2006

Thanks Mike for clarifying and Aaron for the pointer.

I realize, the pointer you sent was for UK. I adapted, and ran into a bit of
problem with the backend. Here is the error from the
/var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log

2006-11-05 18:23:04.852 New DB connection, total: 1
Starting up as the master server.
2006-11-05 18:23:04.885 New DB connection, total: 2
Error getting inputs for the capturecard.  Perhaps you have
forgotten to bind video sources to your card's inputs?
2006-11-05 18:23:04.955 Channel(/dev/video0): CheckChannel failed. Please
verify channel "3" in the "setup" Channel Editor.

Any hints on what might be happening?

thanks much!
abe