[pvrusb2] back-end application

Abe Shan lba777 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 20:39:41 CST 2006

yes, i did.

however, something is probably not right there. when i ran
/etc/cron.daily/mythtv-backend, I got some errors such as

DB Error (Inserting into dd_schedule):
Query was:
INSERT INTO dd_schedule
(programid,stationid,scheduletime,duration,repeat,stereo,subtitled,hdtv,closecaptioned,tvrating,partnumber,parttotal,endtime)
VALUES('SH8680390000','17098','2006-11-14T23:00:00','01:00:00',0,0,0,0,1,'TV-PG',0,0,'2006-11-15T00:00:00');
Driver error was [2/1064]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to
your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
'repeat,stereo,subtitled,hdtv,closecaptioned,tvrating,partnumber,parttotal,endtim'
at line 1

However, when i go back into the mythtv-setup, i see the channels names fine
in the channel editor. So, maybe, some information got in and others didn't.
I also checked the mysql account for mythtv and the login  works.

abe