[pvrusb2] FM tuner support...?

roger roger at eskimo.com
Thu Nov 16 14:12:25 CST 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 13:12 -0500, Felix Lighter wrote:
> Sounds great. That'll get me started quite nicely. I'll definitely
> start on the hauppauge end of things. Thanks for the offer to help,
> and thanks Roger, for the offer to debug. You'll be hearing from me
> 8-)
>
> Cheers, Felix

Or, I can be found in #pvrusb2 irc channel.  Just put some text with my
name "roger" in it & my Irssi will highlite the text for me to view
later if I'm not immediately available.

I've been studying programming for awhile and have an understanding of
C/Asm.  But it's not a working relationship. ;-)

This would be my first driver project and figurer if I don't understand
it immediately, I'll for sure at least understand in another year!

--
Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html

Thu Nov 16 12:10:27 PST 2006