[pvrusb2] hi! && cx25840-scaling

usleepless@gmail.com usleepless at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 16:19:14 CST 2006

> And to confuse everyone a chunk of code to do with general video setup
> ended up in cx25840-vbi.c. It has nothing to do with VBI, but it
> somehow managed to get in there.

Hans,

no need for excuses, i read the datasheet several times, in fact: for
hours. there is nothing there to suggest anything needs to be done
except the setting of the H/VSCALE registers.

i am glad this is over: the problem was brought to my attention on the
freebsd-multimedia list, and the fact that the driver did not scale
annoyed me: it seemed flaky.

thanks for the help you provided earlier,

regards,

usleep