[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20061003

roger roger at eskimo.com
Wed Oct 4 07:10:17 CDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 14:33 +0300, ervins at latnet.lv wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am about to "upgrade" to latest driver snapshot and I'm wodering if it is
> worth to get the latest drivers from Hauppauge  website and do firmware
> extraction or just go on with firmware from previous driver version?

With the 29xxx (original pvrusb2 devices) I think we noticed little to
mostly no changes from firmware to firmware.

However, you probably have a 29xxx (more recent pvrusb2 device)?

If you do have a 29xxx (more recent pvrusb2 device), it's more then
likely driver related.

(Mike will probably correct me here ;-)

--
Roger