[pvrusb2] 100306 snapshot compilation against kernel 2.6.19rc1 fails

Andreas Korinek andreas.korinek at wizards-of-chemistry.net
Sat Oct 7 11:37:03 CDT 2006

On Saturday 07 October 2006 18:23, Andreas Korinek wrote:
> I found the 2341 module, there is a new kernel option "autoselect pertinent
> encodes/decoders and other helper chips" which has to be set to N for the
> modules to actually show up. But still I'm too blind to find the in-kernel
> pvrusb2 module.

New kernel is now running, but volume change in xawtv is no longer working,
dmesg says
pvrusb2: WARNING: No decoder present
when attempting to change the volume. I have sound though.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,
Andreas Korinek, B. SC.

The meek shall inherit the earth; the rest of us will go to the stars.