[pvrusb2] Distro-specific installation info...

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sat Oct 14 11:00:27 CDT 2006

Several times now people have asked for installation clarification(s)
involving issues specific to a given distro.  Being that I only use Debian
here, I'm not of much help for things like Fedora, Gentoo, SuSE, NSLUG,
etc.  All I can really answer with is distro-agnostic instructions.

However, if others here would like to provide this sort of distro-specific
info, I could try to collect it into a single spot.  Either perhaps a
paragraph per distro, or maybe a short table consisting of one link per
distro off to wherever it is being discussed.  Anyone interested in this?