[pvrusb2] Unable to get pvrusb2 to work under Ubuntu (more info).

Bent Lykkebo linux at bent-lykkebo.dk
Sun Sep 17 21:04:46 CDT 2006

Thanks Mike and Renan for your very fast response. It helped to select
PVR-x50, now I can "Scan for channels", but I'm still unable to watch
TV. I have read in the mythtv mail-list that there are a fix for MPEG2
problem in MythTV for Hauppauge card, like pvrusb2. I have tried to svn
fixes, but cannot get svn to work for mythtv site. I will try again when
I get svn to work.

Another problem is that the "msp3400: chip reset failed" problem is
still there, sometimes. I live in Nepal and we have at lot problems with
the electricity, now we have & now we don't. And sometimes, when it come
back I get this msp3400 error message.

Thanks
Bent