[pvrusb2] hardware query for you all...

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Wed Aug 1 21:17:10 CDT 2007

I'm trying to help someone with an IR problem.  We're suspecting that he
has the MCE Kit version of the PVR USB2 device, but we have conflicting
clues about this.  He's not sure himself.  Is there anyone currently
subscribed to the list who knows he/she has an MCE Kit version?  And if
so, what model string do you have on the bottom?  Also, where is your IR
receiver in that case?  (I know with the most recent MCE kit version the
IR is all contained in the device but I think with older devices IR
transmission AND reception was using an outboard device.)

So, can anyone here shed some light on this?