[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20071202

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sun Dec 2 23:17:12 CST 2007

A new driver snapshot is available.  Changes are minor bug fixes &
improvements.  Change history:

  (+) Recognize and print out video standard mask bit values for ATSC
      standards.  (This is currently of no real use, but will likely
      play a part if/when we start handling hybrid devices.)

  (+) Remove use of volatile for various bits of state that might be
      shared across threads.  I have become convinced that such use of
      volatile should not be required here.

  (+) Fix critical 1-character typo in logic which attempts to make
      available PAL-D1 for PAL-D/K devices.  Patch from Roel Kluin
      <12o3l at tiscali.nl>.

  (+) Implement the ability to set up a default video standard based
      on detected device type.

As usual, the pvrusb2 web site can be found at:

  http://www.isely.net/pvrusb2/pvrusb2.html