[pvrusb2] Hauppauge firmware now officially redistributable

Mike Isely isely at isely.net
Sun Feb 18 17:08:35 CST 2007

I have received word that Hauppauge now (finally) permits official
redistribution of their firmware.  Hans has rolled the requisite license
into the latest firmware tarball on ivtvdriver.org.

I will look into this, and if it looks ok for pvrusb2 (no reason to
think otherwise), I'll start posting firmware images on the pvrusb2 web
site as well, and I'll update the documentation to point this out.