[pvrusb2] Changing channels and MPlauer

Chris Rutherford chrismrutherford at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 27 11:54:08 CST 2007

Changing channels is done using sys fs.  In the drivers download there is a
great script called change_channel that manages the tuning.  I used scantv
to find the channels and then populated a config file for change_channel
that mapped the freqs to chans.

I asked the same question about a week ago.  Maybe this could be made more
clear in the documentation as Its there, but does not stand out clearly.

Thanks

Chris