[pvrusb2] First Impressions with a Hauppauge WInTV HVR-950

michael papet mpapet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:51:25 CDT 2007

How did you get it to work?  Hotplug/UDEV did not recognize it until I found
some v4l2 drivers that implement the dvb mode plus specific firmware.  The
NTSC (USA-cable) image was a mess and the autoscan for channels in mythtv
didn't work either.  I just gave up after that.

I'd like to know if you did something different.  I'm on Debian Etch, with
an Intel graphics chip that creates some v4l2 issues.

MP