[pvrusb2] IR receiver does not see anything

Siddhartha Jain siddhartha at siddharthajain.net
Sun May 13 16:03:53 CDT 2007

Thanks for the pointer, Mike. Yes, I do have one of those new units
with the IR blaster. So from your earlier post, I understand that you
intend to stop supporting the IR function in the pvrusb2 driver and
leave it to the lirc project?

I did compile lirc-0.8.2-pre2 but haven't had success with that either
yet :( So I will keep trying that and post to the lirc list.

Thanks again,

- Siddhartha