[pvrusb2] Snapshot issues

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Tue Sep 4 14:17:03 CDT 2007

chaz15105 wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Sorry again if I sound illiterate..I'm not a computer expert by any means. I am using the WinTV2000 to make my caps. I played back a mpg file in the player (that plays fine) and when I use the snapshot function on the winplayer, I still get the top portion "blacked out" Attach is how WinTV2000 player looks after snap that you can see in tray
> http://i4.tinypic.com/4m1mmf6.jpg
> Here is actual snapshot.
> http://i1.tinypic.com/66bu0wj.jpg
>
> Maybe an issue with WinTV2000 player itself?
>
> -c

Chaz,

This mailing list is support for the linux driver of the pvrusb2 device.  It
looks like your question is in regards to the Hauppauge Windows software, WinTV
2000 ....   I don't think that we can help you with that here.  You might want
to seek help from Hauppauge technical support.  For information, check their web
site.

Good Luck,

Mike Krufky (not the same Mike from the original email)