No subject

Wed Aug 20 10:08:54 CDT 2008

again until I quit and restart mplayer. I'm not sure if this is due to my
mplayer settings, I've tried different combinations of parameters to no
avail.

2. The digital side is not working at all. The dvb-utils scan application
fails to find any station. I'm using a channel configuration file I created
for the HVR-950q:
%  mplayer dvb://VPT-HD
Playing dvb://VPT-HD.
dvb_tune Freq: 581028615
Not able to lock to the signal on the given frequency, timeout: 30
dvb_tune, TUNING FAILED
ERROR, COULDN'T SET CHANNEL  2: Failed to open dvb://VPT-HD.

azap fails to tune the channel too.

Questions:
1. Any suggestions regarding the analog side?
2. Is there something missing on the digital side? The digital side of the
950q works perfectly and the 1950 works well on the other OS, so it's not an
environmental issue.

This is a non customized ArchLinux kernel  2.6.27-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun
Oct 26 10:08:01 UTC 2008 x86_64 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500+
AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux

Thanks,

Lars