[pvrusb2] Intermittent video stream damage

Carsten Meier cm at trexity.de
Sun Dec 14 07:25:01 CST 2008

Yes, I noticed this issue here, too. It regularly happened when I used
the af9015-tree from linuxtv.org, because I also have such a device.
After switching to the current v4l-main-tree a few weeks ago, my pvrusb2
hadn't produced such a buggy stream. Don't know if it is because that
error only occures very seldom or if it is because of a fixed bug. I
would suggest that you compile and install the latest stable v4l-tree.

Regards,
Carsten