[pvrusb2] New driver snapshot: pvrusb2-mci-20080210

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 23:06:58 CST 2008

On Feb 10, 2008 9:49 PM, Mike Isely <isely at isely.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Feb 2008, Mike Isely wrote:
> I just looked closer at the line in question.  I thought initially this
> was a prototype issue, but it's complaining about a printf format.
> That suggests a possible compiler difference.  What gcc version are you
> using?  I'll bet you should be getting this warning with older snapshots
> as well.

gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20070925 (Red Hat 4.1.2-33)

I don't remember the error before, but it could have been there.

The myth errror is certainly due to the /dev/videox order. I should be
able to set that with the

options pvrusb2 video_nr=2

in modprobe.conf

Unfortunately, the system is in use and I can't do any more testing tonight.

Mark